Deadline: 1 December 2018
Atlas Corps is currently inviting nonprofit/NGO professionals from around the world to apply for Fellowships in the United States. Atlas Corps engages leaders committed to social change in 12-18 month, professional fellowships at organizations to learn best practices, build organizational capacity, and return home to create a network of global leaders.
Fellows serve at Host Organizations working on issues that complement their expertise. This prestigious fellowship includes a living stipend to cover basic expenses (food, local transportation, and shared housing), an international flight, and health insurance.
- Two or more years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- English proficiency (oral, writing, reading)
- Applicants must be aged 22-35
- Apply to serve in a country other than where applicants are from (U.S. citizens are not eligible for the U.S. Fellowship)
- Commitment to return to their home country after the 12-18 month Fellowship
- Commitment to living on a basic stipend that only covers food, shared housing, and local transportation
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit Atlas Corp Fellowship.