Deadline: 31 July 2017
Applications are open for INK Fellows Program with a mission to bring together a community of game changers who have the courage to redefine the world through their imaginative ideas and creative thinking. Being an INK Fellow provides the peer-support necessary to take brilliant work to the next level.
The Program aims to provide applicants the support necessary to leverage their impact. The INK Fellows Program is an initiative of Ixoraa Knowledge Foundation, the nonprofit arm of Ixoraa Media Private Limited. Tata Trusts is a key partner of Ixoraa Knowledge Foundation in supporting the INK Fellows Program.
INK is looking for gamechangers specializing in any field; for example (but not limited to) technology, entrepreneurship, health/medicine, architecture and design, science, art/culture/literature, energy and environment, research and academics, education, sports, film/music, and social impact.
Applicants tell their stories to the world
Learn how to tell their stories to the world and let us give applicant an audience that want to hear them.
- Master the art of storytelling through in-depth coaching and bring their ideas to center stage at the INK Conference and other INK events worldwide.
INK provides applicants audiences and platforms to help increase their impact.
- Talks delivered by Fellows from the Conference, are promoted on INK’s digital platforms – inktalks.com and YouTube.
- Exposure on INK’s social media channels throughout the Fellowship year and beyond.
- Opportunity to be a Fellow with partner organizations.
- Fellows are eligible to apply for INK’s Fellowship grant.
Applicants Unlock their potential
Learn from some of the world’s game changers on best practices and more.
- Learn from some of the world’s gamechangers on best practices and more
- Fellows Mentor Connect and expert workshops.
- Meet a powerful network of innovators who applicant can work with on collaborative efforts.
The INK fellowship is open to all individuals across the globe.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40
- INK is looking for gamechangers who’re redefining their fields of work and have the potential to make a significant impact on the world. They want to bring applicants stories to a wider audience.
- Applications should be emerging innovators specializing in any field; for example (but not limited to) technology, entrepreneurship, health/medicine, architecture and design, science, art/culture/literature, energy and environment, research and academics, education, sports, film/music, and social impact. Have a look at their past Fellows’ profiles here to get an idea of the diversity of the program.
- Applicants work should speak for itself.
- Selected INK Fellows must be present for the entire duration of the INK Conference (for theyear they are selected) and prepare to be present 2 days earlier for onsite curation.
- The INK internal team reviews each application and the top 100 will be selected based on an internal assessment form
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by an external jury via a Skype call or video conference following which, their top 50 candidates are shortlisted.
- INK fellows are selected based on an internal and external assessment.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply for the program by filling out the application form given on the website.
For more information, please visit INK Fellows Program.