Deadline: 21 January 2018
The German Marshall Fund of the United States, through its Black Sea Trust for Regional Cooperation, is seeking applications for its Rethink.CEE Fellowship Program for next-generation policy experts and analysts from Central and Eastern Europe.
- Affiliation with The German Marshall Fund of the United States, a premier transatlantic think tank Access to network of policy professionals and tailor-made support in undertaking policy research
- A three-month stay at offices in Berlin, Bucharest, and/or Warsaw (other GMF offices can be considered)
- Full coverage of travel, board and lodging for the purposes of the fellowship
- A monthly stipend
- Young Policy experts and analysts from Central Europe (Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia) and the Eastern Partnership countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine)
- Maximum age: 35 years
- Proven track record of innovative policy analysis at a national, regional or international think tank, university, business, governmental institution, or nongovernmental organization
- Concrete projects for policy research that address the current and coming challenges for Central and Eastern Europe from a regional rather than country perspective
How to Apply
- Applications should be submitted via email at the address given on the website.
- Required documents:
- A letter of intent outlining by research project
- Applicants CV
- A recent publication (policy paper, article, op-ed) in English authored by applicants
For more information, please visit Rethink.CEE Fellowship.