Deadline: 17 July 2017
Through the two-year Fellowship, ambitious and visionary nonprofit and social enterprise leaders learn in tailored interactions with experts across GLG’s membership and with each other.
Tailored learning opportunities include phone consultations with subject matter experts, in-person meetings, roundtable discussions, teleconferences, and workshops.
- Strategic Support
Dedicated GLG research professionals serve as thought partners for Fellows and their management teams. Research professionals design engagements that provide insight to better inform strategy, address challenges, and help organizations maximize impact.
Fellows and their teams have access to GLG’s dynamic, year-round events in addition to custom learning engagements.
- Organizations with nonprofit, mission-driven for-profit, and hybrid structures are considered:
- Nonprofits with operating budget between $1-12M
- Mission-driven for-profit with annual operating budget under $500,000
- Hybrid organization of comparable size
- At an inflection point
- Approximately 5 years in operation
- More than 5 full time staff
- Established leadership team, supporting key strategic planning and execution
- Founders or Executive Directors / CEOs
- Curious, committed, passionate and tireless
- A strong track record and clear organizational vision
- The ability to articulate high priority use cases for GLG
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit GLG Social Impact Fellowship.