Deadline: 30 September 2016
European University Institute is currently inviting applicants for its Fernand Braudel Senior Fellowships, which provide a framework for established academics with an international reputation to pursue their research at the EUI.
Fellows are encouraged to make contact with researchers sharing their academic interests, may be involved in the teaching and thesis supervision tasks of EUI professors, and associated with one of the research projects being carried out at the EUI.
Benefits & Duration
- The monthly stipend is € 3,000.
- The fellowship lasts 3-10 months.
- Candidates of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Fellows should have a good knowledge of English and of any other language relevant to their proposed research.
- The fellowships are open to established academics with an international reputation. Former professors or fellows of the EUI are eligible after three years have elapsed since their last contract with the EUI.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Fernand Braudel Senior Fellowships.