Deadline: 2 February 2018
Applications are open for L’Oréal USA for Women in Science Fellowship Program in the United States to honor women postdoctoral scientists for their contributions in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) fields and commitment to serving as role models for younger generations.
The program is the U.S. component of the L’Oréal-UNESCO for Women in Science International Fellowships program.
The program awards women postdoctoral scientists annually with grants of $60,000.
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Must have a conferred PhD and have started in a postdoctoral research position by February 2, 2018
- Must maintain the status of postdoctoral researcher throughout the fellowship year
- Must be American born, naturalized citizen or permanent resident
- Must be affiliated with a U.S. based academic or research institution
- Must plan to conduct their postdoctoral studies and research in the U.S.
- Must be involved in basic research in the life and physical/material sciences, engineering & technology, computer science and mathematics
- Cannot be in a faculty position
- Must commit to at least twenty hours of activity in support of women and girls in science (e.g. mentoring, classroom visits, media, events)
- Must be available the week of October 22, 2018 for the For Women in Science Awards Week
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit L’Oréal USA for Women in Science.