Deadline: 2 July 2019
Wellcome Trust is accepting applications for its Research Fellowships in Humanities and Social Science.
This scheme supports postdoctoral researchers in health-related humanities and social sciences who do not hold established academic posts.
- A Research Fellowship is for up to three years, or applicants can hold it part-time over a longer period.
- An award will not usually £275,000. Support includes:
- a basic salary (determined by their host organisation)
- personal removal expenses
- research expenses
- Applicants can apply for a Research Fellowship if applicants are a postdoctoral researcher who wants to carry out an extended period of research on their own project.
- Applicants must not have a permanent contract, or a contract that will last longer than this fellowship.
- Applicants should also:
- be based (or planning to be based) in the UK, Republic of Ireland or a low- or middle-income country
- have sponsorship from an eligible host organisation.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply through online process via given website.
For more information, please visit https://wellcome.ac.uk/funding/schemes/research-fellowships-humanities-and-social-science
Where we get that project proposal and how we sent it here is not any kind of email or proposal or sending address then how we could do
For more information regarding eligibility criteria, application process and more, please visit https://wellcome.ac.uk/funding/schemes/research-fellowships-humanities-and-social-science