Deadline: 21 April 2017
The Fellowship is offered annually, and is designed to provide access to Yale resources in LGBT Studies for scholars who live outside the greater New Haven area.
- Scholars from across the country and around the world are invited to apply for the Yale LGBT Studies Research Fellowship.
- Fellowship supports scholars from any field pursuing research in lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or queer studies at Yale University, utilizing the vast faculty resources, manuscript archives, and library collections available at Yale.
- Graduate students conducting dissertation research, independent scholars, and all faculty are invited to apply.
- Scholars residing within 100 miles of New Haven are ineligible.
How to Apply
- In order to apply, applicant must provide the following:
- Application form
- Curriculum vitae
- Brief research proposal (1,200 words maximum)
- Detailed list of specific research materials to be consulted at Yale during your fellowship
- One confidential letter of recommendation, specifically addressing the merits of the proposed fellowship project (dossier letters will not effectively support your application).
- Applications must be submitted via email at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit LGBT Studies Research Fellowship.