Deadline: 30 October 2016
Princeton in Africa is seeking applications for its 2017-18 fellowship program with an aim to develop young leaders committed to Africa’s advancement by offering yearlong fellowship opportunities with a variety of organizations that work across the African continent.
Since its launch in 1999, they have had nearly 500 Fellows in 36 countries. This year, 49 recent college graduates (from 30 colleges and universities) are working with 31 organizations in 15 African countries.
Princeton in Africa matches talented and passionate college graduates with organizations working across Africa for yearlong service placements. Their program is open to graduating seniors and young alumni from any college or university accredited in the U.S. Their Fellows have helped improve education and public health, source fresh water and alternative energy, increase family incomes, and so much more.
- On-the-ground expenses, including housing and living stipend
- Medical insurance, medical evacuation insurance and security evacuation insurance
- Pre-departure orientation for all Fellows
- Mid-year retreat in Africa (including partial travel grant for travel to/from the retreat)
- Princeton in Africa program support and operating costs
Young alumni and graduating seniors from any college or university accredited in the United States are eligible to apply. Prior experience in Africa is not a prerequisite.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit Princeton in Africa Fellowships.