Deadline: 28 November 2019
Atlas Corps is currently inviting mid-career professionals from around the world to apply for Fellowships in the United States.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Atlas Corps engages leaders committed to social change in 12-18 month, professional fellowships at organizations to learn best practices, build organizational capacity, and return home to create a network of global leaders. Fellows serve at Host Organizations working on issues that complement their expertise. This prestigious fellowship includes a living stipend to cover basic expenses (food, local transportation, and shared housing), an international flight, and health insurance.
All applicants must be aged 22-35 and must have 2-10 years of relevant experience in the nonprofit/social sector, a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, English proficiency, commitment to return to applicants home country after the fellowship.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Fellows – but not their dependents – receive:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Program-related international travel
- Program-related domestic travel Basic health insurance that covers new injuries and illnesses
- Monthly stipend for basic living expenses (shared housing, food, local transportation, and a phone plan)
- Documentation (DS-2019) that enables the Fellow to obtain a J-1 visa.
- Placement at a Host Organization
- Participation in the Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab (leadership development training series)
Two or more years of relevant experience:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- English proficiency (oral, writing, reading).
- Age 35 or younger.
- Commitment to return to applicants home country after the 12-18 month Fellowship.
- Commitment to living on a basic stipend that only covers food, shared housing, and local transportation.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via the given website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://atlascorps.org/apply-united-states/