One of India’s first experiential fellowship programs to take a whole-school approach to transformation
- Monthly grant of Rs 18,000
- In-depth real time training
- Collaborate to influence. Lead to impact
- Problem solving through critical thinking
- Continue in Bhumi as a full-time employee
- Life-long access to alumni-changemakers
- Duration: Two years.
Why should I join the Bhumi Fellowship?
- The ineffectiveness of the Indian education system puts their future generations at risk. Only reimagined and more effective schools can equip their children with the knowledge and skills they need to thrive. The Bhumi Fellowship offers you a chance to reimagine the way children learn and create a working system that prepares children for a better tomorrow.
Location: In Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Spirited young graduates (between 20 and 30 years old) who are passionate about transforming the education system and are willing to commit to a two-year full-time fellowship. Your past experiences in volunteering and/or leading teams will serve as an advantage in understanding the problem at root and taking a collective approach for equitable education.
- The Bhumi fellowship is a leadership journey in which fellows transform themselves by working with the school system. Fellows will solve key problems in their schools by working closely with children, teachers, HMs, and parents. With this experience, fellows join the system to transform it for all children.
- Passionate about bringing about a change in Education
- Critical thinkers with an aptitude to solve problems
- Resilient in the face of challenges
- Able to build relationships and strengthen partnerships through purpose-driven conversations
- Individuals with a track record of demon.
For more information, visit https://fellowship.bhumi.ngo/