Deadline: 1 September 2016
The U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs, Office of Public Diplomacy (EUR/PD) is currently inviting applications for its Young Transatlantic Innovation Leaders Initiative (YTILI) Fellowship program with an aim to enhance leadership and business development skills, and build a lasting and sustainable network of mid-career entrepreneurial professionals, ages 25 – 40, in Europe with American entrepreneurs, investors, and non-governmental organizations.
The FY2017 Young Transatlantic Innovation Leaders Initiative (YTILI) Fellowship will bring approximately 50 to 100 YTILI Fellows young business, and social entrepreneurs, ages 25-40, from throughout Europe to the United States for a two-week professional development program designed to build transatlantic ties, promote lasting partnerships with counterparts in the United States, cultivate a pan-Europe network of innovators, and provide opportunities to incubate and accelerate the work of the Fellows.
EUR/PD’s activities and responsibilities for this program are as follows:
- Participate and provide guidance in the design, direction, and execution of all program components and activities;
- Approve and provide input on program timelines and agendas;
- Approve the final selection of all foreign Fellows;
- Approve decisions related to special circumstances or problems throughout the duration of the program, including assisting with participant emergencies;
- Liaison with relevant U.S. Embassies, country desk officers, and other relevant offices at the State Department particularly in terms of recruitment, selection, web-based publicity efforts, and opening and closing events;
- Work with award recipients to publicize the program through various media outlets, including approving all program publicity, outreach efforts, and other materials;
It is the Bureau’s intent to award one cooperative agreement of $500,000.
- Nonprofits having a 501(c) (3) status with IRS, other than institutions of higher education;
- Nonprofits without 501(c) (3) status with IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can download the application material via given website.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit grants.gov.