Applications are now open for the inaugural Alfred Landecker Democracy Fellowship which will take places from October 25, 2020 to October 24, 2021 in various locations in Europe, the United States and the virtual world. They welcome applications from leaders in all member states of the European Union, the United Kingdom and the United States.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- A Fellowship stipend of 10,000 Euro, to be paid out monthly over 12 months
- A project seed funding grant of 5,000 Euro for the implementation of the Fellow’s project idea;
- The participation in all virtual training sessions as well as additional skill-building and training opportunities;
- The participation two four-day in-person Action Academies in Berlin (March 2021) and Amsterdam (May 2021);
- Costs for travel and accommodation for both Action Academies;
- Guidance and coaching in developing and executing the project idea and its activities;
- Upon completion of the Fellowship, participation in a global network of leaders poised to contribute to civic society and exposure to opportunities provided by other Humanity in Action programming, such as professional fellowships, grant competitions, study trips, international conferences, leadership roles and speaking engagements. The Alfred Landecker Democracy Fellows will form a unique alumni community within the larger Humanity in Action community and maintain strong ties to the Alfred Landecker Foundation and their alumni from other programs.
- To apply for this program, you should have been born after 1980. The main target group for this program are members of the generations Y and Z.
- If you are a permanent resident in one of the EU member states, the UK or the US you are eligible to apply. The project proposal and its related activities would need to focus on the country of your residence.
- The project proposal and its related activities need to focus on the specified geographic range (EU, UK or US). Depending on your specific life situation, please determine whether you could achieve the implementation of the project under the given circumstances.
- All Humanity in Action Fellowship Programs are conducted in English.
For more information, visit https://www.humanityinaction.org/alfredlandeckerdemocracyfellowship-cfa/