Deadline: 1 June 2016
Leiden University invites pre-applications from scholars who wish to spend 12-24 months in the Institute of Political Science as part of the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowship Programme, funded by the European Commission.
The fellowships aim to enhance the creative and innovative potential of experienced researchers, wishing to diversify their individual competence in terms of skill acquisition through advanced training, international and intersectoral mobility.
The MSCA are expected to finance around 65,000 researchers between 2014 to 2020, including 25,000 doctoral candidates.
- In order to be eligible to apply for the fellowship applicants can be of any age but need to hold a PhD or have at least four years of full-time research experience.
- Citizens of any country may apply: EU citizenship is not required.
- Candidates need to have resided less than 12 months in the Netherlands within the three years before the deadline (14 September 2016).
How to Apply
Applicants should submit applications including the following documents:
- Cover letter indicating the preferred supervisor within the Institute of Political Science and explaining how a fellowship at the Institute will contribute to the candidate’s scholarly career, research and transfer of knowledge; please include a prospective or actual doctoral defense date (if applicable);
- Research proposal (1000 words max.);
- Current curriculum vitae, including publications;
- The names and contact information of two potential referees.
All documents should be sent by e-mail.
For more information, please visit Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships.