The Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation has announced its scholarship program 2021/2022 to grant academic scholarships for talented and promising young Egyptian men and women to pursue master degrees abroad in all fields of study.
The Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation was created in 2007, out of a strong will to contribute to national development through creating high caliber professionals to help enhance Egypt’s growth in all sectors.
The Foundation is funded by an endowment from Qalaa Holdings
Qalaa Holdings is an African leader in energy and infrastructure. The firm builds businesses in core industries that will define the region’s future. The 32,000 employees of the company’s core subsidiaries and other investments work each day to deliver energy to consumers and businesses alike; to provide reliable, fuel-efficient transportation solutions; to grow or manufacture safe, healthy food; to add value to natural resources; and to help build critical national infrastructure Qalaa Holdings is a company that prizes innovation, value creation and sustainability in all of its investments and activities.
- Applicant must be under the age of 35.
- Must be an Egyptian national and residing in Egypt.
- Applicant must have a minimum of two years of work experience post-graduation.
- Is planning to pursue his/her studies at one of the top universities abroad in their discipline of choice.
- Must have been accepted at the university and program of interest.
- Applicant must submit an unconditional acceptance letter (with the exception of a funding condition).
- Excellent command of language of study. Good command of the English language.
- Involvement with activities in civic, public or international affairs (NGOs, volunteer work, etc) will be an asset.
- Must have a genuine financial need.
- Not a beneficiary of any other partial scholarship or grants (with exception to waivers from the university of choice itself).
- Upon completion of program, graduates must be committed to return to work in Egypt for a minimum of 2 years.
- Military service status must be clear (for males).
For more information, visit https://qalaascholarships.org/