The FINCAD is currently inviting the Women in Finance Scholarship that aimed at encouraging and supporting talented women in the field of finance, particularly those pursuing careers in financial asset management, market risk management, and derivatives finance within the capital markets.
FINCAD, the Capital Markets Group of Zafin, remains committed to supporting talented women in the capital markets through the annual Women in Finance Scholarship opportunity.
- Once a year, an award of US$20,000 is given to one eligible woman to help support graduate-level studies in Finance, with 50% of the award being paid directly to the winner and the remaining 50% being paid to the educational institution to directly assist with tuition.
- Applications are welcomed from female citizens of all countries who are enrolled in a post-graduate program (Master’s or Ph.D.) in Finance at an accredited university.
- To be eligible for the 2022 scholarship, you must:
- Have commenced your post-graduate Finance studies no earlier than January 1, 2022, or no later than February 1, 2023
- Be enrolled and attend the Master’s or Ph.D. Finance program on a full-time basis during the 2022 – 2023 academic year
- Have less than 10 years of total work experience, and less than 5 years of professional experience in the financial field
For more information, visit https://fincad.com/about#women-in-finance