Google is looking for applications through its Google Lime Scholarship that aims to inspire and help students become future leaders in computing and technology by breaking down the barriers that prevent them from entering these fields.
As part of their commitment, they’ve partnered with Lime Connect, a nonprofit organization that supports students with disabilities while they pursue education and promising careers, to help university students with disabilities work toward their academic goals in the field of computer science.
Selected students will receive 10,000 USD (for those studying in the US) or 5,000 CAD (for those studying in Canada) for the 2022-2023 school year
To be eligible to apply, applicants must:
- Have, or consider themselves to have, a visible or invisible disability
- Be currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at a university for the 2021-22 academic year
- Plan to enroll as a full-time student at a university in the United States or Canada for the 2022-23 academic year
- Maintain a strong academic performance
- Be pursuing a degree in computer science, computer engineering or a degree in a closely related technical field
- Exemplify leadership and demonstrate passion for computer science and technology
For more information, visit https://buildyourfuture.withgoogle.com/scholarships/google-lime-scholarship/