U.S. Mission Uganda is now accepting applications for the 2022-2023 Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program.
The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program brings accomplished professionals from developing countries to the United States at a midpoint in their careers for a ten-month program of non-degree study and related professional experiences.
The program seeks to foster an exchange of knowledge and mutual understanding between U.S. citizens and their professional counterparts from Uganda.
- Human and Institutional Capacity
- Economic Development
- Finance & Banking
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Technology Policy and Management
- Human Resource Management
- Rights and Freedoms
- Communications and Journalism
- International Religious Freedom
- Law and Human Rights
- Trafficking in Persons Policy & Prevention
- Sustainable Lands
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Natural Resources, Environmental Policy, and Climate Change
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Thriving Communities
- Round-trip economy international travel for the grantee;
- A monthly maintenance allowance and funding for books and professional activities;
- Tuition and university fees;
- Limited accident and sickness insurance for the grantee only.
- Applicants for the Humphrey Fellowship must meet all of the following criteria
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree;
- Have five (5) years of substantial professional experience in their field;
- Have demonstrated leadership qualities and a record of public service;
- Be fluent in English
For more information, visit https://ug.usembassy.gov/2022-hubert-h-humphrey-fellowship-program-for-mid-career-professionals-application-deadline-is-june-25-2021/