Deadline: 31 March 2019
Applications are now open for Hutzpa Excellence Leadership Program (The HELP Fellowship) which is a three-month scholarship training programme in Innovation Leadership. It is a platform that empowers young professionals in Africa to emerge as influencers and inspirers of innovation in their spheres.
Selected candidates are trained by global experts to identify opportunities, proffer solutions, improve systems, and scale up excellence using innovation concepts and methods.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The theme of the Y.I.L Fellowship is “scaling up excellence”. The fellowship programme includes: lectures, plenary sessions, workshops, and demonstrations.
Insightful sub-themes that will be covered in the lectures include:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Leadership in Innovation and Innovation in Leadership
- Innovation Trends
- Innovation Management
It is phased into three parts:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- The Pre-Challenge Training: Selected participants receive intensive training from global experts on innovation management and leadership in Lagos, Nigeria (22nd-26th May, 2019)
- The Challenge phase: Participants are involved in capstone projects for four months
- The Post-Challenge Training: Participants undergo another week of intensive training, which will include evaluation of capstone projects in Lagos, Nigeria (22nd-26th October, 2019).
- Participants become HELP Fellows and receive privileged access to mentorship and resources for career growth
- Annual in-person gathering of industry champions to exchange ideas and discuss value creation
- Membership to the fastest growing network of innovation leaders
- Access to mentors from a pool of global industry experts
- Opportunity to mentor young excellent minds
- Participate in job fairs of leading global companies in Nigeria
- Acquire skills to be an innovation leader through continuing professional education
- Career counseling from global career experts
- Full scholarship plus monthly stipends during the duration of the programme
- Opportunity to works in teams to develop a novel technology while working on capstone projects
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
Applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Country: Nigeria
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.
For more information, please visit http://www.thehelpfellowship.org/