Deadline: 30 September 2017
IDEX is developing the next wave of “social intrapreneurs” who will support, lead and advance the work of socially-focused enterprises around the world! IDEX Fellows undergo six months of leadership and business development training by working full-time for social enterprises across India. IDEX is searching all corners of the world for individuals who are committed and passionate about having a high-impact career and advancing the social impact space. It is seeking young professionals (ages 21-35) who have a proven track record of leadership and are seeking to use their education and skills to address social and economic challenges for under-served populations.
This six-month fellowship is centered around 1:1 coaching, monthly mentoring workshops, curated readings, professional development challenges and relationship building with like-minded professionals that will last a lifetime.
- Pre-Departure Orientation 3 Weeks (Online)
- Field Orientation 1 Week (India)
- Social Enterprise Placement 24 Weeks (India)
- Portfolio Project
- Capacity Building Workshops
- Reflection & Debriefing 1 Day (Bangalore, India)
- IDEX encourages all applicants to apply that meet criteria, regardless of their country of origin or citizenship.
- Candidates must possess the minimum qualifications to be eligible for the IDEX Fellowship:
- Have a Bachelor, Masters or Graduate Degree (in any field) prior to start of program
- Ability to perform in a high pressure environment
- Be proficient in English (both written and spoken)
- Can obtain an India Business visa for a minimum of six months
- Have a minimum of 1 to 3 years of professional work experience
- Have excellent listening and communication skills (written and verbal)
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit IDEX Fellowships.