Are You Looking To Accelerate Your Career In Social Enterprise By The Combination Of Real Experience Coupled With Learning? If yes, then apply for this IDEX Fellowship Program: Actioning Skills of Future!
The IDEX Fellowship Program is a 6 month virtual program (approx. 8 – 10 hours per week) and designed to enable professionals to acquire the tools and resources to operate virtually as well as upskill themselves for a successful career in social impact and entrepreneurship.
IDEX Fellows come from a wide range of educational and professional backgrounds and therefore each fellow will have a unique learning style and may have more or less experience with certain topics that are covered. The program itself is configured to meaningfully work for a mix of professionals at different stages in their careers and allows a level of customisation to suit individual pursuits.
IDEX Accelerator is seeking professionals who have a proven track record of leadership and are seeking to use their education and skills to address social and economic challenges for under-served populations.
- Adding professional credibility while accessing relevant and progressive Professional Development Learning Labs covering themes of Human Centered Design, Resource Mobilization, Monitoring & Evaluation, Communication Strategies.
- Subject Matter Experts, seasoned professionals and thought leaders in their respective fields, engaging you in Capacity Building Sessions at a group and individual level.
- Exposure to invaluable professional networks and alumni network opportunities.
- Internationally recognized Professional Certification in Social Enterprise.
- Professionally attested experience letters detailing project engagement with global impact organisations.
- Post Fellowship Support and a global family for life!
- Suitably designed for early, mid and senior level professionals looking to equip themselves with the tools and resources to work effectively in a virtual environment and a deep desire to engage in an intense professional development experience supported by key theory and practical subject knowledge training while applying creative solutions to deepen impact.
- Each Fellow will gain access to the online learning labs; consulting projects with social enterprises from across the globe; inner journey discoveries; virtual coffee sessions with sector experts; live community engagement with 300+ alumni; and one-on-one meetings with mentors-in-residence and subject matter experts.
- Fellows have the opportunity to align themselves more purposefully with the next step of their career growth curve through the Insight Project Development Phase.
- Organisations nominating employees have the opportunity to participate as one of the learning lab case challenges where the Cohort works with a senior member or founder to develop real world solutions to an existing problem statement in your organisation.
For more information, visit https://www.idexaccelerator.com/idex-app-info