Deadline: 17 June 2016
Internationale Journalisten-Programme (IJP) is currently accepting applications from young journalists for its Middle East Fellowship, to spend a two-month period in Germany.
- The fellowship is intended to enable young journalists to familiarize themselves with the political issues in Germany at an early stage of their career.
- The fellowship will raise awareness to the relations between Germany and the Middle East in young media multipliers and will give them a personal insight into mentality, culture and everyday life in Germany and the European Union.
- The fellowship carries a single payment of 4,000 euro per person.
- The fellowship begins on October 30, 2016 with an introductory event in Berlin together with the German fellows.
- Applications may be submitted by any citizen of the countries mentioned below aged 21 or over who is working as a regular employee, trainee or journalist, for media.
- The maximum age is 37 years.
How to Apply
Application must be accompanied by a passport photo, a detailed curriculum vitae, and a journalistic appraisal written by the head of department or editor-in-chief via given website.
Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Israel and Palestine.
For more information please visit Middle East Fellowship.