Deadline: 31 March 2017
The Jacobs Foundation is seeking applications for its “Global Fellowship Program” for Research on Child and Youth Development. The Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowship Program is a globally competitive fellowship program for early and mid-career researchers aiming at improving the development and living conditions of children and youth or contributing to one of the Jacobs Foundation’s thematic priorities.
Besides providing Fellows with independent and competitive funding, the program offers a wide range of non-financial benefits. Fellows are encouraged to interact with each other and make use of the Jacobs Foundation’s Conference Center Marbach Castle at Lake Constance (Germany) for short-term group residencies and workshops. Networking and alumni events will enrich the fellowships
- Jacobs Early Career Research Fellowship
- Jacobs Advanced Research Fellowship
- Early Career Research Fellowship: 150,000 CHF
- Advanced Research Fellowship: 400,000
- Jacobs Early Career Research Fellowship:
- Highly talented young scholars working on child and youth development.
- The ideal candidate has obtained his/her PhD no more than 7 years ago.
- Jacobs Advanced Research Fellowship:
- Most innovative mid-career researchers working on child and youth development.
- The ideal candidate has obtained his/her PhD no more than 15 years ago.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, visit: