The Jacobs Foundation has launched Research Fellowship Program – a globally competitive fellowship program for early and mid-career researchers whose work is dedicated to improving the development, learning, and living conditions of children and youth.
The relevant disciplines include, but are not limited to, education sciences, psychology, economics, sociology, family studies, media studies, political science, linguistics, neurosciences, and medical sciences.
Fellowships are awarded to highly talented and innovative early and mid-career researchers who have received their PhD within the past 10 years. Funding from Jacobs Foundation Research Fellowships is awarded directly to the fellow’s institution and may be used by the fellow over a three-year period to cover a portion of the fellow’s salary and for any purpose in support of the fellow’s research, such as assistants’ salaries, equipment, technical assistance, professional travel, or trainee support.
Particularly encouraged to apply are scholars who seek to combine multiple levels of analysis and engage in interdisciplinary work. A special focus lies on work to understand and embrace variability in learning; promote the generation, transfer, and practical application of evidence on human learning and development or increase the capacity to scale up effective education policies and practices.
- Funding amount: CHF 150’000;
- Funding period: 3 years.
- The fellowship program is international and open to researchers from any country.
- The ideal candidate:
- Has obtained his/her PhD or equivalent degree within the past 10 years;
- Is employed at an institution of higher education or research institute;
- Is conducting high-quality research in an area of interest to the Jacobs Foundation;
- Is committed to engaging with the Jacobs Foundation and the Fellowship Network and contributing to the Foundation’s activities.
The following selection criteria are weighted equally:
- Past research accomplishments and publication record;
- Creativity and potential for serving as a leader in the scientific community;
- Scientific quality of methods and data;
- International relevance of the fellow’s planned work;
- Potential for promoting human development and learning;
- Alignment of planned projects with the goals of the Jacobs Foundation;
- Willingness to support the Foundation’s aims and to engage with us.
For more information, visit https://jacobsfoundation.spigit.com/2021applications/Page/About
APPLICATION FOR GRANTS PROJECT FORMS
For more information regarding eligibility criteria, application process and more, please visit the link provided at the end of the post.
Is a great opportunity to help our children and youth development, is a welcoming news.
Jacobs foundation you are the best in helping others God bless you