The Kinship Foundation is currently accepting applications for the 2022 Fellowship.
The 2022 Fellowship will take place from June 25 through July 26, 2022 in Bellingham, Washington, U.S.A.
The curriculum is delivered by a faculty of global experts who work closely with each carefully selected cohort of Fellows to explore new ways to apply market-based approaches to environmental issues.
- Those who are selected receive a month of valuable training and a $6,000 stipend.
- The Foundation is looking for conservation leaders with at least five years of on the ground experience, who are deeply committed to conservation, involved with the implementation of market-based approaches to solve environmental problems, and ready to be part of an expanding community of global leaders.
- A key part of the Fellows application is a proposed project describing an environmental issue related to the applicant’s work and the plans to develop a solution using market approaches.
- Successful applicants will be familiar with business and economic principles and work in a setting where these principles can be integrated with conservation work. 18 applicants are selected to participate in the training program.
- In order to be considered for the program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Possess a minimum of a four-year U.S. college degree (or its equivalent).
- Have a minimum of five years relevant work experience, after completing a degree.
- Be proficient in spoken and written English.
- Be a conservation practitioner (rather than an academic or researcher).
For more information, visit https://www.kinshipfellows.org/program/become-a-fellow/apply-for-the-2022-fellowship