The Art D’Égypte is seeking applications for its Mahy Khalifa Art Scholarship that aims at providing the needed resources and exposure to ambitious young talents, and to help nurture a new generation of artists, art scholars, curators and more.
The first initiative of the Mahy Khalifa Art Fund is a one year art scholarship for graduate studies in Europe. The scholarship is an opportunity for Egyptian students seeking to pursue their studies in the field of the arts to take their career to the next level.
- Graduate Degree (masters) or Non-Degree (research institution)
- Fields include but not limited to: Visual Arts, New Media arts, Art History, Art Criticism, Curating and Art Management.
- Applicants should have an unconditional acceptance letter from the hosting institution/ university in Europe
- Applicants must be Egyptian
- Applicants must speak one of the institution’s working languages
- Applicants should have basic computer skills
- Applicants must have graduated minimum 12 months ago, and be up to 35 years old
- Filled application;
- Detailed portfolio (5 pieces) including description or statements;
- Graduation certificate;
- One-page personal statement written by the applicant;
- Affiliation letter/ official offer from hosting institution, or acceptance letter from hosting university;
- Recommendation letter from a mentor in the field.
For more information, visit https://www.artdegypte.org/mahykhalifa-scholarship?fbclid=IwAR2nOjR6vf8PJq91EAqRpGwQcNQcDMHbh_szyAm7yBxYklq6W8pCPw9O1aM