Deadline: 8 April 2019
National Institute of Justice (NIJ) is inviting applicants for its Graduate Research Fellowship Program in the Social and Behavioral Sciences 2019.
This program provides awards to accredited academic institutions to support graduate research leading to doctoral degrees in areas that are relevant to ensuring public safety, preventing and controlling crime, and ensuring the effective administration of criminal justice in the United States.
- Reducing and preventing violent crime.
- Combating the opioid epidemic.
- Promoting law enforcement officer safety, health, and wellness.
- Rescuing and restoring crime victims.
- Securing their Nation’s borders.
- Enhancing law enforcement investigations and prosecutions.
- NIJ anticipates increasing the maximum total amount available for each Fellowship award from $32,000 to $150,000.
- In addition, Fellowship awards now will provide up to three years of support usable over a five year-period.
- Eligible applicants are limited to degree-granting academic institutions in the United States and its territories.
- To be eligible, the institution must be fully accredited by one of the regional institutional accreditation agencies recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education.
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.nij.gov/funding/fellowships/graduate-research-fellowship/Pages/grf-sbs.aspx
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.