Deadline: 15 December 2016
Do you want the world to change and become a better place? If yes, than apply for the Bridge Fellowship and to learn more about meditation and network with like-minded peers.
The Peace Revolution is seeking applicants for its Bridge Fellowship with an aim to promote a culture of peace, tolerance and conflict prevention through the means of meditation and self-development. It will include interactive activities, meditation and yoga sessions, lectures and discussions providing the participants with the skills for non-violent resistance, peace education, enhanced creativity and stress-management.
- To bring young leaders and activists from the Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia together, provide a forum for networking and exchange of experience through dialogue and cooperation.
- To empower young people, offering them the space to create ideas for implementation of activities and events in their own communities.
- To promote tools of non-violent communication and peace building that can be applied in all cultures.
- To develop and strengthen an active network of young peace builders that aims to boost creativity and to support personal and professional development.
- To explore the idea of self-development and inner change as a core foundation of sustainable world change.
In order to be chosen as participants for the Bridge Fellowship, the candidates should:
- Be the nationals and residents of the following countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan;
- Have completed at least 14 days of the online self-development program in English and provide their CV together with application (we are looking for peacebuilders, university workers and teachers, NGO workers and founders, young activists interested in mindfulness and meditation as inner peace tools);
- Have good proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Be optimistic and open-minded, with demonstrated leadership potential, interested in cultivation and promotion of peace and mindfulness;
How to Apply
Interested applicant must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit BRIDGE Fellowship.