Deadline: 24 February 2019
Applications are open for the Plan Plastic: The Million Pound Challenge for innovative and creative projects. It is created by Waitrose & Partners in partnership with HUBBUB.
Projects should address one of the following challenge areas:
- Plastics in the community: Projects encouraging and enabling plastic recycling and the circular economy linked to social impact.
- Education: Campaigns aimed at children and young people to raise awareness and change behaviour to reduce plastic pollution.
- Public behaviour change: Projects which focus on inspiring and enabling new ways of shopping and living sustainably.
- Food, agriculture and farming: Focusing on finding alternatives, reducing use, and increasing reuse of plastics in the food, agriculture and farming industries as well as tackling food waste.
- Microplastics: Projects aimed at identifying the impact, reducing the prevalence and preventing microplastic pollution.
- The grant fund is open to the following types of organisation. Collaboration is encouraged and partnership applications are welcome.
- The money will need to be paid to the lead applicant which must be a UK registered body, and one of the following:
- Academic body
- Community interest company
- Social enterprise
- School/ College
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For further information, please visit https://planplasticfund.com/criteria-and-eligibility