Deadline: 31 January 2017
Pond’s in partnership with Vital Voices is seeking applications for Pond’s Fellowship Program, prestigious network of women leaders who are driving innovative solutions to create a more prosperous and secure world at the community, national and global levels.
This fellowship brings together and emboldens women leaders of organizations and businesses to deepen their impact and leadership abilities. Organizers provide a customized fellowship experience with specialized training, powerful networking relationships, and increased international visibility. Fellows are transforming the way the world approaches challenges by applying values such as compassion, inclusion and collaboration to pressing social and environmental issues.
- All Program sessions will be conducted in English and fellows must be able to converse and present fluently in English.
- The applicant must have been working in her existing organization/business for at least 2 years.
- Applicants will be at least 18 years of age.
- Applicants must be the lead decision-maker within their company/organization. (i.e. they should be the CEO / President / Managing Director / Owner / Founder etc.)
- Applicants are interested in shaping the community dialogue about leadership and social change in their region, and wield the influence necessary to do so.
- Open to Women Leaders of organisations and business
- Candidates will not be discriminated based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability and/or pregnancy/maternity
How to Apply
All applications must be submitted electronically via given website. The application should take between 45 minutes and one hour to complete. Applicant will be able to save their answers and return later if they cannot complete this in one session, by following the instructions to save at the top of each page. Answers are required unless otherwise noted as optional.
Applicants are required to:
- Complete and submit this online application.
- Submit a two-minute video at the close of this application
For more information, please visit Pond’s Fellowship Program.