Deadline: 15 December 2019
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Fellowship is one of the world’s leading training and research programs on SDG11 for young urban leaders. It offers the knowledge, resources, and platform needed to empower young urban innovators to take local actions for the implementation of the UN 2030 Agenda in their localities by:
- Guiding and informing their advocacy and outreach work;
- Providing them with a framework for engagement with local stakeholders;
- Facilitating mutual learning and exchange of urban solutions; and
- Supporting their efforts to promote local understanding, dialogue and problem-solving for sustainable development.
Each year, the Local Pathways Fellowship brings together a network of more than sixty young thought leaders, urban planners, sustainability practitioners, researchers, and innovators from more than fifty cities across the world to advance local dialogue, collaboration, and problem solving around Sustainable Development Goal 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities (SDG 11) to make cities and urban settlements “smart, fair and sustainable”.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The fellowship is supported by the SDG Cities Guide, MIT Solve, World Urban Campaign, Milan Urban Food Policy Act, UN Habitat, Alliance for Peacebuilding and the World Federation of United Nations Associations. Their partners collaborate with their thought leadership, advisory, guidance, access to opportunities and mentorship.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Local Pathways Fellowship welcomes young applicants across the globe, passionate about sustainable urban development. Requirements for the applicants:
- Be between 18 and 30 years old (exceptions may apply);
- Be based in the same city throughout the Fellowship (January to November 2020);
- Demonstrated commitment to working toward urban sustainable development;
- A minimum of one year of professional or academic experience in development practice, urban planning, community engagement, and advocacy, or similar.
For more information, visit https://fundsf.org/2PRoVrf
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.