Deadline: 20 July 2019
The programme is open to Students and practitioners from all professional and educational backgrounds with a preference to those from the disciplines of architecture, design planning, environmental science, and engineering, civil and construction engineering, IT, social sciences and humanities.
Anant Fellowship has been carefully curated and structured to prepare applicants to make exponential change – within themselves, to the country, and to the world. Academic rigour and intensity have been combined with first-hand, experiential discovery to create an equitable balance between theory and praxis, between instruction and experimentation, and between paced-learning and open-ended discovery.
- Enhance Applicants technical and core skills in architecture, design and planning.
- Be Trained to think broadly and deeply across topics like Green Urbanism, Earth Based Construction Techniques, Transportation, Anthropology, Sociology, and Economics, among others.
- Gain a deeper understanding of yourself and others, and develop imaginative empathy.
- Collaborate with like-minded individuals from diverse disciplines and take up a Built Environment challenge with an opportunity for real-life impact.
- Become purpose-driven leaders who contribute to the larger society by creating unique Built Environment solutions.
- It is open to students from all backgrounds. Preference will be given to students from the disciplines of architecture, design, planning, environmental sciences, civil and construction engineering, and relevant social science disciplines.
- Applicants must have a sound academic record, and should have successfully completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree before the start of the fellowship.
- Applicants must be able to show a demonstrated commitment to improving the Built Environment, and an understanding of the issues pertaining to the area.
- The fellowship is committed to diversity; they invite applications from students and professionals of all age-groups, socio-economic backgrounds, and geographies both in India and internationally.
How to Apply
Applicant can apply online via given website.
For more information please visit http://anu.edu.in/fellowship/