Deadline: 19 December 2017
Are you a social change leader committed to advancing justice and equity? Do you want to understand the processes that are causing and deepening inequalities? Are you willing to join forces with a global network of peers to mount a collective challenge to inequality? If yes, then apply for Atlantic Fellowship.
The Atlantic Fellows for Social and Economic Equity programme at the International Inequalities Institute is based at the London School of Economics and Political Science, one of the world’s leading institutions for the social sciences, itself established to further the aim of bettering society, focusing on research into issues of poverty, inequality and related issues.
Types of Fellowship
- Residential Atlantic Fellows
- Non-Residential Atlantic Fellows
The Fellowship provides financial and logistic support for individuals to study at LSE in London, UK, either on a year-long MSc or through a series of short courses throughout the year.
The Atlantic Fellows programme for Social and Economic Equity is looking for applicants:
- who are deeply dedicated to challenging the root causes of inequality;
- who are inspiring in their vision and collaborative in their approach to social change;
- who are ready to immerse themselves in an intensive academic and practice based programme;
- who are prepared to contribute to a global community of peers;
- who have 7-10 years practical experience in fighting inequality especially in ways that have challenged patterns of power through grassroots community organising, civil service, campaigning, movement building, media, the arts or other practices that embody transformative change;
- from all regions around the world, especially from across Africa, South Asia, the Middle East, South America;
- who have not benefitted from a previous fellowship or educational opportunities of a comparable nature.
The selection of applicants for further interview will be based upon each applicant’s:
- Understanding of inequalities
- Leadership potential
- Prior access to similar opportunities
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit Atlantic Fellowships.