Deadline: 3 December 2018
The Japan Foundation Asia Center is accepting applications for the first round of its Asia Center Fellowship Program which is designed to encourage joint or cooperative projects that cross national cultural borders among individuals.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Fellowships are offered to successful applicants who plan to pursue their research and activities outside their home country (or countries), and who seek to further develop their field(s) of expertise and form networks between individual and institutional counterparts in ASEAN and/or Japan in a wide range of fields.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Duration Categories
- [Short term] 21 days to 59 days
- [Long term] 60 days to 6 months
- Grant Coverage
- Round-trip International Airfare (discount economy class)
Projects that commence between June 1, 2019 and November 30, 2019.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Residents of Japan or one of the ten ASEAN countries, and who holds a nationality, citizenship, or permanent residency of Japan or one of the ten ASEAN countries.
- Joint or cooperative research that are toward forming networks/platforms in the arts and culture, sports, and intellectual exchange.
- The ten ASEAN countries or in Japan.
- Can be conducted in two or more countries.
- ASEAN applicants must include Japan as one of their project sites.
- Applications that propose research in the applicant’s country of residence are not eligible.
- To ensure the collaborative nature of the program, applicants are required to have acceptance of the Host Institution or Individual.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Interested applicants must download the application from via given website.
For more information, please visit Asia Center Fellowship Program.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.