Deadline: 30 September 2016
Applicants are invited to apply for UNESCO/Czech Republic Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme 2017 whose aim is to promote human resource capacities in the developing Member States and to enhance friendship among peoples of the world, The Government of the Czech Republic has placed at the disposal of UNESCO three long-term fellowships for undergraduate studies (which comprises the Bachelor’s and Master’s study programmes for the academic year 2017-2018.
Fields of Study
UNESCO and Czech Republic’s commitment to maximize capacity-building, candidates who wish to study in the fields of natural resources and environment, forestry, water and landscape management, technology and environmental engineering, economics and finance would be given priority.
- Tuition is free of charge
- A monthly allowance of 14,000 Czech Crowns (1 euro = approximately 25 crowns) for students undertaking bachelor and master’s study programmes (Should this allowance be considered insufficient, the applying Member State may consider granting a partial contribution, or, the candidate may have to seek other funds from private sources to complement this allowance)
- Accommodation at the student dormitories at reduced rates (to be paid by the fellow from the monthly allowance mentioned in (2) above)
- Access to meals (to be paid with the monthly allowance) in the student dining halls
- Access to discounts for urban transportation
- The Ministry of Health provides medical care to fellows.
- There is no possibility to change neither the field of study nor the study programme once the fellowship is awarded.
- The donor country highly recommends the following field of studies: Natural Resources and Environment, Forestry Engineering, Tropical Agriculture, Water and Landscape Management, Economics and Finance, Environment, Ecology and Environmental Protection, Informatics, Engineering Informatics, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Energy Engineering.
- Preference will be given to students who will take these fields of study.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information ,please visit Fellowships Programme 2017.