The PixelPlex is announcing its Bi-Annual STEM Scholarship to help support and inspire students to pursue further education in the fields of science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM), as well as economics and business.
One student will be chosen from the applicant pool and will be awarded based on the strength of their written essay.
Choose an industry or sector where the application of one of the technologies below might be uncommon, in your opinion, and describe which existing problems will be solved as a result.
- Blockchain (DeFi, DApps, Tokenization, CBDC, NFT).
- Internet of Things.
- Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality.
- The selected student will receive 2,000 USD to help cover education-related expenses.
- You are a citizen or a permanent resident of the United States.
- At the date of the award, you must be enrolled (or accepted with plans to attend) in a college or university in the United States.
- Field of study
- Your field of study is related to science, technology, engineering, math (STEM), economics, or business.
For more information, visit PixelPlex.