Deadline: 25 April 2019
Wellcome Trust is seeking applications for its International Training Fellowships 2019 to offer nationals of low- and middle-income countries the opportunity to receive training at postgraduate or postdoctoral level.
- An International Training Fellowship is for three years, unless applicants want to hold it on a part-time basis.
- If they want to do Master’s training or a diploma course relevant to the research proposal, the fellowship can last up to four years. Applicants must be able to justify this training.
- The support includes:
- A basic salary
- Personal removal expenses
- Research management and support costs
- Research expenses, directly related to their proposal
- Course fees
Applicants can apply for an International Training Fellowship if:
- Applicants are a national of a low- or middle-income country.
- Applicants proposed research focuses on a health priority in a low- or middle-income country.
- Applicants have sponsorship from an eligible host organisation in a low- or middle-income country.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.