Deadline: 16 April 2019
The Wellcome Trust is seeking applications for its International Master’s Fellowships that offers nationals of low- and middle-income countries the opportunity to receive training at Master’s degree level.
- a stipend
- travel costs (eg outward and return airfares)
- approved tuition fees, according to the rate charged by the training organisation.
Funding of up to £120,000.
- Applicant’s can apply for an International Master’s Fellowship if:
- Applicant’s are a national of a low- or middle-income country
- Applicants proposed research focuses on a health priority in a low- or middle-income country
- Applicant’s have sponsorship from an eligible host organisation in a low- or middle-income country.
- Applicants must:
- hold a clinical or non-clinical undergraduate degree in a relevant subject
- be at an early stage in applicants career with limited research experience (but applicant must have demonstrated interest in, or aptitude for, research).
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cabo Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Congo, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador Equatorial, Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Former Yugoslav, Republic of Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Samoa, São, Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Viet Nam, Wallis and Futuna, West Bank and Gaza, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
For more information, please visit Wellcome Trust.