Applications are now open for the 2nd cohort of Next Health Accelerator (NHA) Program that is offering 6 months of opportunity assessment, product development, acquisition marketing, network access and expert mentoring for selected startups with a focus on regional expansion and product adoption and integration in existing value chains.
The Program is a revolutionary health innovation accelerator by Intrepid Entrepreneurs for African Entrepreneurs.
It endeavors to disrupt healthcare in Africa with an initial focus on sexual and reproductive and particularly on self-care. NHA selects the best innovators, helps them refine their value proposition and products, provides seed funding and connects them with leading corporations or organizations for value chain access.
Next Health Accelerator will support innovators offering solutions in the Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) sector particularly those with an emphasis on self-care. They welcome startups with an MVP from across Africa. Startups will be selected based on the strength of the team, the dedication, and passion of the founders, the potential market size, and the unique value proposition of their product or service. Startups must include a female founder or co-founder.
- Seed Funding: Each startup will receive up to USD 20,000 of seed funding during the acceleration phase to facilitate validation of new or improved products and services towards growing their customer base.
- Mentoring: Startups have access to a network of mentors, coaches, experts in their respective fields. Mentors are recruited from an international and national group of entrepreneurs, health experts, investors and organizations’ executives.
- Strategic Support: Startups will receive support in technology, marketing, and design, as well as entrepreneurship, enabling them to overcome the greatest challenges they face. The marketers, developers, UI, and UX designers assist in perfecting not only the product but also the branding.
- Access to Networks: They have created a strong network of value chain partners willing to adopt and integrate products offered by accelerated startups. Offering this access as non-monetary investment is a key component of the program.
- The Intrepid Entrepreneurs is looking to support innovators offering solutions in the Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) sector with an emphasis on self-care.
- The startups will be selected on the basis of the strength of the team, the dedication, and passion of the founders, the potential market size, and the unique value proposition of their product or service.
For more information, visit https://intrepidentrepreneurs.org/