Deadline: 5 September 2017
The ACTTiVAte has announced a Call for Proposal with an aim to enable the emergence of new cross-border and cross-sectoral value chains through fostering technology transfer within four sectors with strong synergies: Aerospace, Agri-food, Health and ICT.
The PAn-European Clusters for Technology Transfer and new VAlue chains, ACTTiVAte (INNOSUP-1-2015) envisages the support of innovation in SMEs and fostering the smart reindustrialization of Europe by enabling the emergence of new cross-border and cross-sectoral value chains, resulting from the translation of advanced technologies among selected sectors with strong synergies.
- To develop new cross-sectoral industrial value chains across the EU, by building upon the innovation potential of SMEs, in a context of collaboration and integration of different innovation actors and with the focus on reindustrialization for growth and job creation, developing a long-term internationally competitive supply (goods and services) based on innovative solutions.
- To help SMEs generate, take up and better capitalize on all forms of knowledge, creativity, craftsmanship and innovation.
- To promote the role of clusters, as favourable ecosystems for innovation.
- To strengthen industrial leadership by reinforcing value chains that integrate innovative solutions in SMEs
- To further leverage and complement support for innovation in SMEs and other public and/or private funding
- To provide a clear and measurable contribution to the innovation performance of the supported SMEs in the short-term, and to its impact on resource efficiency and/or turnover. A wider impact is also expected in the medium-term.
- To improve the business environment of the supported SMEs through open collaboration spaces that can involve innovation actors from different sectors and countries, in order to create new ideas for innovation and new collaboration partnerships (potential business turnover impact)
In total 50 projects will be selected, of which the 30 top-ranked proposals will receive up to EUR 46,000 in funding, plus a full package of Business Support Services. The runner-up 20 projects will receive up to EUR 6,000 and a limited pool of Business Support Services.
- Participant SMEs must verify the following requirements to be eligible to receive funding:
- Submitted proposals will only be considered as eligible, if the proposing organization qualifies as an SME, following the definition in the Commission Recommendation 2003/361/EC.
- Submission retained for funding must come from SMEs that are legally established in one of the ACTTiVAte countries (Spain, Portugal, The Netherlands, Ireland and Poland).
- Proposals must be therefore focused on technology transfer among two or more of the following sectors: Aerospace, Agro-food, Health and ICT.
How to Apply
All proposals must be submitted via the ACTTiVAte Proposal Management Platform given on the website.
Eligible Countries: Spain, Portugal, The Netherlands, Ireland and Poland
For more information, please visit Call for Proposals.