This is a structured Incubator Program focused on grooming the African Blockchain StartUps. This time, the theme will be focused on: “Made in Rwanda,” to spark creativity and ideas implementation around Distributed Ledger Technologies, currently missing or insufficiently present in the Local Innovation and Entrepreneurship Landscape.
The Incubation Program will support and develop these solutions-turn-to-StartUps in growing their business, strengthening their commercial viability and increasing their competitiveness in domestic and international markets. Ultimately placing Africa as not only a technology recipient, but also a major actor.
Qualified candidates will be nurtured for through a structured 4-Month course of Workshops, Training, Development, Mentor Sessions and Community Events, through facilitating connections with Investors and leading Blockchain Experts.
The Africa Blockchain Incubation Program is the combination of the following areas:
- Blockchain Technology – provides overall insight into blockchain technology and connections with the industry.
- Business Education – this section provides business knowledge, industry connections and introduction to investors. This allows access to a wide network of connections and investors to fund & mentor their project.
Incubator Stream Features
The Blockchain Incubator Stream offers a robust set of resources for new founders to use to launch and scale a Startup.
- Platform Support – Product development support from leading blockchain platform providers.
- Business Guidance and Investor Access – Meetings with a group of highly successful entrepreneurs and investors with expertise in scaling high-tech startups.
- Access to Economists – Marketplace and incentive design advice from world-leading economists.
- Business Support – Business development support from top-ranked Experts at the African Leadership University.
- Demo Day – The program concludes with a Demo Day providing startups the opportunity to pitch their business to investors, experts, and the Blockchain community.
- More specifically:
- A Citizen of the Republic of Rwanda.
- Priorities are given to Female Applications.
- Ages: 20 – 35 years.
- Both idea stage and early-stage (1 year) companies are encouraged to apply.
- Strong business case and market potential.
For more information, visit https://africablockchain.institute/incubator-program/