Deadline: 14 September 2018
Applications are open for the 5th Edition of the Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge. It is a worldwide renowned startup competition designed specifically to address the needs of deeptech entrepreneurs across several different industries and technologies.
The Challenge was created in 2013 by deeptech entrepreneur Xavier Duportet and Arnaud De La Tour, at the time both PhD students, who realised that the resources needed to propel emerging technologies were different from those of traditional web and mobile innovations.
- Data & AI
- Energy, Food, Agriculture & Environment
- Digital Health
- Global Health
- Industrial Biotech
- Industry 4.0
- New Materials
- New Space
- ONE €100K GRAND PRIZE
- For the best early-stage startup – Equity-free, no strings attached – Powered by BNP Paribas
- ELEVEN €15K PRIZES
- For the best early-stage startup in each track – Equity free, no strings attached – Powered by our main partners
- PITCH IN FRONT OF A SELECT AUDIENCE OF 400 INDUSTRY EXPERTS AND INVESTORS AT THE HELLO TOMORROW GLOBAL SUMMIT
- For the 70 startups selected as finalists, applicant will pitch in the now famous Hello Tomorrow Challenge Stage
- EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO THE HELLO TOMORROW INVESTOR DAY – MARCH 13TH 2019
- For our Top 500 startups – A full day of one-on-one meetings with 200 leading international deeptech investors – Seed & Series A
- EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO THE HELLO TOMORROW GLOBAL SUMMIT – MARCH 14TH & 15TH 2019
- For our Top 500 startups – Meetings with industry leaders facilitated by Hello Tomorrow, opportunity to showcase your product, and more
- MEETINGS & INTERVIEWS WITH INTERNATIONAL MEDIA
- BE ENDORSED AS ONE OF THE TOP 500 DEEPTECH STARTUPS WORLDWIDE
- Applicant’s activity is based on a new technology or an innovative application of an existing technology.
- Applicants have a proof of concept, a prototype, a scientific validation of their claim, or are in the process of producing one.
- Applicant’s team is made up of two persons or more. Applicant’s project is not part of a larger company.
- Applicant’s project/startup is in early-stage.
- Applicant foresees an economically viable application on the market within 15 years.
- Applicant’s project has the potential to have a strong impact on the industry applicant target, and on society or the environment in general.
Note: All previous Global Challenge participants are welcome to reapply as long as they have not been a Grand Winner or Track Winner.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge.