Research for Health in Conflict (R4HC)- MENA is pleased to announce that applications are open for the intensive certified online course on Qualitative Research Methods for Mental Health in War and Conflict. The course will be running from 9 November – 13 December 2020.
This intensive online course will equip you with up-to-date qualitative research methods skills. You will learn how to analyze data for use in programme evaluation, reporting, and academic paper writing as well as learning how to independently design an original research project. Experienced researchers will teach the course from the Institute of Community and Public Health (ICPH) at Birzeit University and the Department of Global Health and Social Medicine at King’s College London.
- They offer excellent training in designing, conducting and disseminating the findings of qualitative research projects.
- They draw heavily on contemporary examples of research on mental health in war and conflict with a particular focus on the MENA region.
- They encourage candidates to apply their learning using their own data.
- Delivered by experienced tutors from a range of health, social scientific and medical research communities and disciplines.
- The receipt of a certificate from Birzeit University and King’s College London will require the successful completion of the online course. This involves completion of the online content, passing tests, and participation in discussion and exercise sections.
- The course is designed for researchers; current and recently graduated Master’s, PhD and medical students; professionals working for local or international NGOs, Ministries, and international aid organizations
- Applications are welcome from the MENA region.
- The choice of applicants will be based on a short (0.5 page) personal statement provided by the applicant. The statement must include:
- The reason/s for your interest in the course
- How you anticipate to apply what you will learn from the course in your future work
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/2FXQAE3
where is the other or additional information such as email address or application forms
For more information regarding eligibility criteria, application process and more, please visit the link provided at the end of the post.