The Ceva Santé Animale (Ceva) is pleased to announce the launch of its highly anticipated 2024 “Call for Projects” to discover and support new, innovative solutions for the well-being and care of companion animals and their pet parents.
With a deep commitment and a recognized expertise to improving the lives of companion animals, Ceva knows the important role pets play in the lives and is dedicated to continuing to advance Human-Animal bond, a central piece of the company’s One Health approach.
Through the “Call for Projects” program, the company seeks to harness the expertise and creativity of individuals, startups, and organizations to address key issues in animal health and develop groundbreaking solutions that will benefit companion animals worldwide.
- The challenge welcomes projects that span a wide range of areas, including but not limited to:
- Digital Health Solutions: leveraging technology and data to enhance the monitoring, diagnosis, and treatment of companion animals.
- Preventive Care: novel approaches to preventive care, such as nutrition, vaccination, and behavior management.
- Wellness and Enrichment: innovative products or services that promote physical and mental well-being in companion animals.
- Diagnostic Tools: advanced diagnostic tools, including rapid and non-invasive methods for accurate diagnosis and monitoring of animal health.
- Objectives are to co-develop innovations to advance pet well-being and support the human-animal bond.
- Participants are encouraged to submit their project proposals, detailing their innovative solutions, target audience, and potential impact on Agorize.
- A panel of judges, comprising leading experts from Ceva, will carefully evaluate the submissions based on criteria such as innovation, feasibility, scalability, and potential for impact.
- Selected projects will receive valuable support from Ceva, including mentorship, access to industry networks, and resources to accelerate the development and commercialization of their innovative solutions. Additionally, the selected projects will gain recognition and visibility within the animal health community, paving the way for future collaborations and partnerships.
For more information, visit Ceva Santé Animale.