The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) is inviting nominations for the 2021 Roux Prize to honor individuals or groups from around the world who have used health evidence in bold, innovative and impactful ways.
- Upon notification, the award must be accepted by the recipient within a term decided by IHME, and be received by the recipient at the Roux Prize Awards Ceremony in 2021.
- If a group, rather than an individual, receives the award, the prize will be evenly divided among them. Each will receive an award citation and medal.
- Awards are made to residents of any country without restriction of gender, race, religion, creed, or nationality.
- All selections are final and are not subject to review or challenge.
- The winner will be announced prior to the award ceremony in 2021.
For more information, visit http://www.healthdata.org/roux-prize/nominations