Social enterprise reach52 is seeking expressions of interest from established community-based organizations, such as NGOs, socially-minded private sector firms, and civil society organisations to partner together to implement reach52’s health services in new rural communities.
By partnering with them, you can use their award-winning health tech and services to support the delivery of your impact goals, connecting underserved populations to primary care healthcare services and access to affordable health products.
The partnership model is flexible and can work in different ways to achieve the shared goals:
- Referrals: Simply helping each other with on-the-ground stakeholder introductions and conversations in unfamiliar countries to support growth.
- Recruitment: Sourcing and recruiting members of local communities to serve as ‘Area Managers’ for reach52 to connect populations to accessible healthcare services.
- Hub Management: Directly implementing reach52’s solutions in the community, managing the end-to-end process of setting up the service, as well as managing a field force to facilitate a marketplace of affordable health products and services provided by the partners.
- Ecosystem building: Sourcing products and services from the private sector and other relevant partners for availability to rural populations.
- Benefit to partners
- reach52 provides implementation partners with both financial and in-kind supports, which vary depending on the nature of the partnership:
- Benefit to Communities
- Reduced out-of-pocket spending and improved access to affordable medicines, consumer health products, and micro-insurance plans.
- Upskilling and digitisation of frontline Community Health Workers.
- Micro-entrepreneurial opportunities for local women.
Implementation partners should conform to the following requirements:
- Projects to be implemented in any lower-middle or low-income countries (+Indonesia), according to World Bank classification.
- Non-profit or for-profit organizations with existing community operations in rural regions, relationships with rural populations.
- A broad focus on providing supports/services relating to health, livelihoods; micro-entrepreneurialism, and/or rural development.
- Organisational experience or interest in implementing social business practices is valued.
For more information, visit https://reach52.com/request-for-partnerships/