Deadline: 30 November 2016
Sandoz, a generic medicines specialist, is now open for applications and invites all creative thinkers to ‘hack healthcare access’ and enter Sandoz HACk – Healthcare Access Challenge, submitting ideas that use mobile technology (M-Health) to connect people to better health.
The theme of the competition is Utilizing M-Health technology to solve health access problems.
Health access challenges and priorities vary hugely across continents, countries and cultures, making innovation in local health access initiatives a critical healthcare priority.
Sandoz is offering three prizes of $20,000 each to the winners of its Healthcare Access Challenge, or Sandoz HACk, who come up with the best ideas to transform public access to health services using mobile technology.
- Anyone and everyone between the ages of 18 and 35 that wants to use their entrepreneurial spirit to make a positive difference in the world.
- Sandoz invites students, app developers and people who are passionate about healthcare and/or technology, to enter. All that’s needed is an idea that could solve a healthcare access challenge in applicant’s local community.
- One must be:
- Able to enter the competition via the Sandoz Facebook Page (video or written entry)
- Committed to seeing your idea through to the final stages (if selected as a finalist)
- Able and available to travel to London in March 2017 (all expenses paid)
- Able to enter the competition in English
How to Apply
Interested applicant must post a brief description of their idea on the Sandoz Facebook page (link is external) in one of the following ways:
- 1-2 minute video
- 150-200 word post
For more information, please visit Sandoz HACk.