The European Commission (EC) is currently accepting applications for the Facing Societal Challenges Award to reward innovative procurement practices to tackle the Covid-19 pandemic.
The Awards will raise the profile of public and/or private procurers that have developed and implemented innovative policies and tools to achieve more efficient and effective services; faced the covid-19 pandemic by the use of innovation procurement actions; and helped to open up connections with others and cooperate with them, thus inspiring and helping to identify best practices to be replicated across Europe.
- Each of the three categories will reward one winner with EUR 75 000 and one runner-up (ranked 2nd) with EUR 25 000.
In order to be eligible, the applicants must be:
- any public and/or private procurer, (including international organisations), as well as individuals/natural persons;
- be established in one of the eligible countries, i.e.:
- EU Member State (including overseas countries and territories (OCTs))
- Associated Countries to Horizon Europe.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/3vpk7uK