Are you a young person who is a social entrepreneur or an ideator looking to accelerate COVID-19 recovery to #BuildBackBetter? Does your entity or your idea work on any of the Youth Co: Lab 2020-21 themes? If yes, you are in the right place! Apply now and become a youth changemaker!
Youth Entrepreneurs in India have the highest innovation level across Asia-Pacific. Youth Co: Lab fosters youth innovation for inclusion, helping develop initiatives that ensure no one is left behind.
- Youth Innovation for Education, Skills and Employment: Social enterprises and innovations ensuring education, skilling and employment opportunities for all, leaving no one behind. Solutions focused on preparing vulnerable youth for the Future of Work.
- Youth Innovation for Improving Access: Social enterprises and innovations ensuring access and connectivity, with a focus on bridging digital and financial gaps, social protection benefits and last-mile delivery.
- Youth Innovation for Green Economy and Sustainable Cities: Social enterprises and innovations furthering green economy as a pathway for establishing sustainable cities that considers it’s social, economic and environmental impacts.
- Youth Innovation for Mental Health: Social enterprises and innovations ensuring emotional well-being and robust mental health.
- Youth Innovation for Gender Equality: Social enterprises and innovations working towards reducing the gender gap and improving livelihoods.
- 18-29 years, Indian citizens.
- LGBT youth, young women encouraged to apply.
- Calling young (0-3 years) startups and non-profits! One application per entity.
For more information, visit https://aim.gov.in/youthcolab2020.php