Deadline: 3 March 2020
Wellcome has currently announced call for Research Development Awards in Humanities, Social Science and Bioethics to boost Research and Development.
These awards are for groups of researchers who want the time and resources to shape the direction of their future work. The development programmes will lay the foundation for research that takes risks and pushes academic boundaries.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Grant size is Up to £1 million and lasts for three to five years.
- Applicant who are part of an emerging or established research group working in health- related humanities, social sciences or bioethics;
- Applicant must have experience of running a research programme or network, or of delivering complex projects;
- Applicants must have at least one co-applicant and no more than six.The number of co-applicants should be appropriate to their proposed activities;
- Each applicant must have a permanent, open-ended or long-term rolling contract, or the guarantee of one.
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information please visit https://wellcome.ac.uk/funding/schemes/research-development-awards-humanities-social-science-and-bioethics
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.