Deadline: 3 March 2020
Wellcome has currently announced call for Research Development Awards in Humanities, Social Science and Bioethics to boost Research and Development.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
These awards are for groups of researchers who want the time and resources to shape the direction of their future work. The development programmes will lay the foundation for research that takes risks and pushes academic boundaries.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Grant size is Up to £1 million and lasts for three to five years.
- Applicant who are part of an emerging or established research group working in health- related humanities, social sciences or bioethics;
- Applicant must have experience of running a research programme or network, or of delivering complex projects;
- Applicants must have at least one co-applicant and no more than six.The number of co-applicants should be appropriate to their proposed activities;
- Each applicant must have a permanent, open-ended or long-term rolling contract, or the guarantee of one.
How to Apply
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information please visit https://wellcome.ac.uk/funding/schemes/research-development-awards-humanities-social-science-and-bioethics
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.