Deadline: 3 March 2020
Wellcome has currently announced call for Research Development Awards in Humanities, Social Science and Bioethics to boost Research and Development.
These awards are for groups of researchers who want the time and resources to shape the direction of their future work. The development programmes will lay the foundation for research that takes risks and pushes academic boundaries.
- Grant size is Up to £1 million and lasts for three to five years.
- Applicant who are part of an emerging or established research group working in health- related humanities, social sciences or bioethics;
- Applicant must have experience of running a research programme or network, or of delivering complex projects;
- Applicants must have at least one co-applicant and no more than six.The number of co-applicants should be appropriate to their proposed activities;
- Each applicant must have a permanent, open-ended or long-term rolling contract, or the guarantee of one.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information please visit https://wellcome.ac.uk/funding/schemes/research-development-awards-humanities-social-science-and-bioethics